The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll help you work with your insurance to help you maximize your dental benefits.
Your dental plan booklet should contain the specifics about your dental plan, but sometimes they are difficult to understand. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage and we will do our best to assist you.
We are preferred providers for the following insurance providers:
- AARP/Delta PPO and Premier plans
- Ameritas and Principal Networks
- Assurant and Dental Health Alliance Networks
- Cigna PPO Core and Radius Networks
- Delta PPO and Premier Plans
- Medicare with Dental Plus plans
- United Concordia and Allied Networks
- UnitedHealthCare and Lincoln Health Care Networks
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.